Hello everyone! I hope you are well. Today I am back with another post in my Disney trip recap series, and today I am talking about my fourth trip to Walt Disney World! I’m sharing everything I can remember about the trip, and what I learned from this trip! I’ll break down the main points below, but to hear all about this trip check out the video below! This trip was a little different because it was actually a school trip! I’m not completely comfortable sharing as many pictures this time around because group pictures have people that I don’t talk to anymore and can’t get their permission, but I hope you understand! I’ll still try and find some pictures to put in the video 🙂
The Main points:
- this trip was with the music department at my school!
- I actually joined choir to be able to go, and I ended up loving it, and looking back I wish I joined sooner!
- flew through Buffalo airport
- first time going without my family
- we performed just outside of the World of Disney Store
- stayed at Caribbean Beach after getting double booked at All Star music
- I acted as a bit of a tour guide!
- I tried to do something new ever day, and this includes the shark reef at Typhoon Lagoon!
Other posts in the Disney trip recap series:
My 4th Trip to Walt Disney World (you’re here!)
My 5th Trip to Walt Disney World (coming soon!)
I hope you are enjoying this post series, because I’m really enjoying sharing! If you’ve been to Walt Disney World, what’s one memory that you remember? Let me know in the comments!
My sticker shop is now open!
Today is an exciting day! My sticker shop that I have been working hard on is finally! You’ll notice that there’s now a shop tab at the top of the blog which will take you right there! You can also check it out here. Thank you for your support!
I still have quite a few trips to cover, so let me know if there’s something else you’d like me to talk about in these posts! Thank you so much for joining me today!