Hello everyone! Welcome back to the trip recap series here on the blog! Today I’m sharing everything I can remember from my 5th trip to Walt Disney World! This trip was back in October of 2011. I’m going to share the things that still stick out to me almost 7 years later, as well as the things that I learned from this trip! I’ll be breaking down the main points below, and sharing more details in the video below that! Okay, let’s get started!
- first trip in October (on my reading week from school!)
- saw the fall decorations for the first, and only time I’ve seen them!
- my Mom and I went together!
- We stayed at Caribbean Beach (my 4th time staying there!)
- we ate at 50’s Prime Time for the first time and LOVED it!
- first time at Food & Wine- LESSON LEARNED- do not go on weekends! (see this post for 10 tips for Food & Wine)
- saw Boyz II Men
- I only brought flip flops- LESSON LEARNED- wear running shoes in the park!
- New Fantasyland was in the process of being built, so I had to take some pictures!
To hear more about this trip, check out the video below!
Other posts in the Trip Recap Series:
My 5th Trip to Walt Disney World (You’re here!)
My 6th Trip to Walt Disney World (coming soon!)
Thank you so much for joining me today as I shared everything I remember from my 5th trip to Walt Disney World! I still have few more trips to cover, and I hope you are enjoying this post series! It’s one that I’ve had on my list for a long time, so I’m happy to finally be sharing it!
What is something that you remember from any of your trips to Walt Disney World? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks again for reading!