Hello everyone and welcome back to another trip recap! Today I’m sharing everything I can remember from my 6th trip to Walt Disney World from May 2012! I’ll also be sharing anything I learned from this trip, and share pictures in the video below! I’ll be laying out the main points of the trip in point form, and go into more detail in the video. Okay, let’s get started!
- May 2012
- only a few days- was a larger Florida trip- went to the Kennedy Space Centre, Universal and Sea World
- first trip with Ethan! My family went as well 🙂
- stayed at Pop Century
- Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios
- got a picture taken in the rose garden- Ethan wanted to propose there but the hub expansion removed it! We actually wandered around the night we got engaged because he was looking for it!
- Alex was sick for the Disney section of the trip
- went to Hollywood & Vine for the Fantasmic package
- waiter forever for Fantasmic and it almost got rained out!
- also ate at Tony’s Town Square and Garden Grill
This trip was memorable for me because it was Ethan’s first trip to Walt Disney World! It was fun to show him what I love in the parks, and get him hooked :D. Spoiler alert, he’s been on every trip since! It was a short trip so it left us with still a lot to see!
Other posts in the Trip recap series:
My 6th Trip to Walt Disney World (you’re here!)
Thank you so much for joining me today for another Disney Trip recap! We still have a few more to go!
What is something that you still remember from a trip to Walt Disney World? Let me know in the comments below!