Hello friends! I hope you are well! In today’s Disney post I’m sharing another recap! The trip I will be talking about today I took in May 2013, and it was just Ethan and I! I’m going to be sharing some pictures, the things that I still remember and the things that I learned from this trip, all in the video below! I’ll also be breaking down the main points of our trip below. Okay, let’s get started!
- May 2013, just Ethan and I
- we drove with my Mom to Buffalo to save money
- stayed at Port Orleans Riverside- a beautiful (but confusing) resort!
- We were at the parks very close to opening every day! We would grab a coffee and head to the bus stop!
- took breaks in the afternoon (and napped!)
- Flower & Garden festival was happening!
- We saw La Nouba for Ethan’s Birthday!
- This trip was Ethans first time to Animal Kingdom!
- Ethan still missed Illuminations because we headed back to the hotel during our Epcot day when I wasn’t feeling well
- Ate at: San Angel Inn, The Plaza, Paradiso 37, 50’s Prime Time Diner, and Be Our Guest!
- we were on the Disney Dining Plan
- dinner times all over the place- my stomach wasn’t happy 🙁
- What I learned this trip: it’s ok to take a break! And try to schedule meals around the same time so you aren’t eating at a different time every day!
Other posts in the Trip Recap Series:
My 7th Trip to Walt Disney World (You’re here!)
My 8th Trip to Walt Disney World (coming soon!)
My 9th Trip to Walt Disney World (also coming soon!)
Thank you so much for joining me today!