Hello friends, I hope you are well! Welcome back to another Disney trip recap! Today I am sharing everything I can remember from my 8th trip to Walt Disney World! From what I learned, to my favourite moments, I’m sharing it all! I will share a video below, and the main points of our trip below the video. Okay, let’s get started!
The Basics of the trip
- first trip with DSLR’s
- February 2015
- was hot and got colder during the week
- stayed at Caribbean Beach
- went to Epcot on Ethan’s Birthday!
- Ethan’s first time seeing Illuminations: reflections of Earth
- ate at Via Napoli, 50’s Prime Time Diner, California Grill and Raglan Road
- not on the dining plan- tried to keep track of food expenses
- “worst” trip (more of an explanation in the video)
- I was struggling with anxiety (final semester of college is so much fun!)
- flights were a problem- Ethan didn’t have a seat on the first flight
- we were given the wrong room number 🙁
- saw the Train Station opening show for the first time!
- Keys to the Kingdom tour (I would HIGHLY recommend it!)
- saw Festival of Fantasy for the first time
- first time on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- first time on Splash Mountain at night!
- I learned that not every trip is going to be “magical”
Other posts in the Disney trip Recap Series:
My 8th Trip to Walt Disney World (you’re here!)
My 9th Trip to Walt Disney World (coming soon!)
Thank you so much for joining me as I shared another Disney Trip Recap! There’s only one more left, and maybe an announcement in the future? But it might not be to a location you’d expect! 😀