Hello everyone, I hope you are well! Welcome to the last Disney Trip Recap! I’ve actually already done a trip recap for this trip (because I was blogging at that point), but I thought it would be fun to revisit this trip about a year and a half later, to see how I remember that trip! I’m going to be sharing everything I still remember from that trip in the video below, and breaking down the main points in bullet form below that. Let’s get started!
- November 2016
- 1st stay as Disney Vacation Club members
- 1st stay at The Polynesian
- Ethan and I got engaged!
- 9 of us on the trip: Me, Ethan, my Mom, my Dad, my sister, her support worker Megan, Ethan’s Mom, Ethan’s Dad, and Ethan’s brother
- ate at Crystal Palace, Teppan Edo, Tusker House, Be Our Guest, O’hana, Kona Cafe, and Beaches And Cream
- went to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party for the first time!
- I planned the entire trip!
- met up with my friend Hayley which was so much fun!
- First time vlogging in the parks
- First visit during the holiday season!
- had a “resort day” the day we went to the Christmas Party- and I would highly recommend!
- first time using the DAS System
Previous Trip Recaps
My 9th Trip to Walt Disney World (you’re here!)
Are there any Disney related posts you’d like to see on the blog? Let me know in the comments!
Thank you so much for joining me today! And for following this post and video series! I feel like I’ve been writing these posts forever, and I hope you’re ready to see some new Disney related content coming your way!